Saturday 18 January 2014

I'd been working on my sisters house the last couple of weeks after Christmas, but yesterday I began work at La Borie again, it was strange knowing I wasn't going to be able to show my Dad the progress, I sprinkled a smattering of his ashes I'd saved on his rose bush outside my house.

I've begun building the front steps, everything I could find on the web told me to start at the bottom, which seemed obvious, but when it came to it I decided to start at the top, I'm not much of a measurer, more of a fit things in place and see type.

I just hope I haven't started too high, and that when I get to the bottom they'll reach the ground!















2 comments:

  1. Bet it was weird knowing Dad wont ever see the progress from now on. Good that you are back at it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was a bit strange and sad.

    ReplyDelete